In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Ada Apa Dengan Dia & Saya

Assalamualaikum wbt :)

Phewww... Salam AidilAdha to all muslims around the globe ! :D

Di samping kita makan daging qurban, jangan lupa titipkan doa buat saudara kita di Mesir, Syria, Palestine, Rohingya etc yang masih bergolak.

Tembakan doa is HIGHLY appreciated ;)

Apa kena dengan my tittle today kan? Agak-agak pasal siapa?

Macam dah agak lama tak post pasal Si Dia di Jordan sana kan? :)

Well, in short, before balik Kuantan pada hari raya kedua AidilAdha (sobbss) , One of my EIFJAN buat majlis makan-makan. And all of us gathered there, except Erma, the wannabe dentist.
(she's sooo busy!)

And.... one of my besties asked. (a little tremble I could see from her eyes)-panic, or, worried that I might get hurt from her Q maybe :(

"Macam mana you dengan dia sekarang nie?"

"And why you're asking that?"

I mean, any of my EIFJAN won't ask about him UNLESS they know something that well, for sure, I don't know any of it.

They said, from his tweets among his friends kat Jordan, it seems like he has someone else (?)
From tudung-bawal-kind-of-material (?), well, for sure m not the girl cz m far from that type of girl, they said.

For a moment, me macam froze (?)

Well, telling them, we're just fine, okayy, no need to worry things so and so.

Farah said, Erma and her did talk about this matter, and she (Erma) cried cz she scared he might hurt my feelings. A little "awww" there.. ;) (terharuuu)

Yet, Wardah, as usual, telling me not to trouble myself with this matter, a little advice from the lawyer wannabe jugak; Jaja and Ikanur, as they always did-be the great listeners.

Well, as for me, I like to come clean. I like things as clear as the crystals. I don't want to wait for someone who doesn't even want to wait for me ; hanging just like that, waiting blindly, is just not in me. Not in my blood.

Guess what I did?

Yeap.

I asked him, himself.

A simple Q :

"haiiiiii
may i ask something?
kita ok je kan?
i mean our relationship? ok or ko or undefined?"

You bet he was saying "ok" ?

Nope. Not at all.

"
.... msih x dpt mujahadah dn istiqomahkn diri
Dr segi amln agama dan bnda2 dlm khidupn lah
Tp takmahu mngalah lg
Dah lma rasanya nk tinggalkn kejahilan ni
Kjahilan mksudnya hdup berseronok2
..... bukn msuk tabligh ke ap ni
Tp skdr muhassbah dri"

"In short, we're undefined"

"we're FRIENDS..."

Ladiesss and gentlemen~~~

You're now reading the BLOG of officially unattached-lady.




Bet, I was crying? No.

Not a single tears.

Not worth it.

So girls, don't worry. It's hurting me, but no, I'm not crying. So, any of you shouldn't be.

We got each others' back. And that's enough.

X

Ps : So, you can assume that this is the last post of Love Story In Jordan cz they're no more us.

No comments:

Post a Comment