In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Thursday, 28 November 2013

360° Life Changing Moment

Assalamualaikum wbt :))

For the first time m blogging using my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and yes getting used to it plus love it soooo much! 
(Thanks mama abah ;) )

Now, m leaning on a cupboard while watching the sleeping Amaq ihiks and trying this blogging stuff here :D

Well, saying bout a MAJOR turnover in my life hurmmm... quite a BIG new thing for me.

And that is.....

Wearing spectacles! (horror sound inserted!) :O

I mean, i'd never imagine my sepet-dark brown panda eyes will have their new 'bestfriend' !!

Sobbbbbs.

Dedulu,  I only wear my friends' spectacles pretending to be cool and sort of but now m wearing my OWN spectacles hurmm... quite absurd for me. :(

2 years back then, whenever I spoke to my friends,  i used to brag having good eyesight telling them that i eat tomatoes,  carrots etc and that's the reason my eyesight is greaaaaat!

Well.... i guess, i got my lesson. ;(

The ONLY REASON for my good eyesight back then is because of Allah

He gives me a good eyesight and rather than being thankful,  m such a bratty-braggy :(( 
(soriii dear friends)


Hurmm... All is well.

I learn my lesson and I hope from this on, everyone will be thankful,  not only for the nikmat of eyesight,  but everything that Allah had gave to us.

Till then, X

Ps: I think I look a bit matured. Haha
With Ina, my other half ;)

And heree candid! Trying my first spec while being assist by Abang Cina yang super baik hatiii

No comments:

Post a Comment