Assalamualaikum wbt ... !
SubhanaAllah. Alhamdulillah. Allahuakbar.
((Alhamdulilah for another day for us to breathe, to do what we're supposed to do. Khalifah's role))
Macam lamaaa sangat tak post anything to this dearie blog ahah! :P
....Sebenarnya...busy dengan assignment.... (kuis-kuis lantai)
ALASAN.
Betul nie.
This is my last sem for this year before finally fly to Jordan. Well, quite nak focus to this actually.
ALASAN.
(banyak masa je ber-fb bagaiii)
Haha.
Okayyy... sebenarnya I'm quite a lazy blogger. Dedulu pun, if ada diary (kononnya), semangat nie haaa nak tulis everyday (kononnya) everything yang jadi for that day kan, tapi... tapi...
PALING LAMA BERTAHAN CUMA 2 MINGGU !
Walaweiiii.
Entahlah.
Yang namanya Siti Syazana Afiqah Mohd Bakri ini, suka menulis, bergantung pada MOOD.
Ihiks.
Perlu lebih consistent.
In Sha Allah.
I've sooooooooooo much to share sekarang!
But wait! This week is quite BUSY as I'll have presentations, kajian for koperasi's project, com lab's tasks, and a ROLE PLAY !
ALASAN.
Haha. No. I'm NOT.
:P
This week is soooo busy yet, I'm kinda excited.
Will update more on my blog, lagi-lagi, I'll pass my job handling officialPERMAIYA wix / website to my junior, and YES, I'll have less work! Yayyy me! :D
Before that, will story the stories that I'd promised from last year lagi! Ahah!
My bad.
Till then,
X
From yours truly, Nana the pemalas-blogger.
Ps : to those yang rindu (ada ke? lol)
-Nah. My mata is NEVER bulat.
And look when I work on to membulatkan my mata.
It turned out to be SUPER WEIRD !-
![]() |
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment