Assalamualaikum wbt :)
((Allahummasolialamuhammadwaalaalihiwasohbihiwassalam.
Selawat dan salam junjungan buat Nabi Muhammad SAW, Rasulullah, HabibaAllah.))
Mini Tazkirah :
"Being a woman in today’s world must be hard. So much is expected of you and everyone is on your case. Doomed if you work, and doomed if you stay home. Told how to dress, and it’s never good enough. It must be really tough! Remember, Allah created you perfectly and if you work on perfecting your relationship with Him, there lies your happiness."
-Muhammad ibn Faqih
Let's be one ladies!
...............................................................................................................
This is the last part of Mahabbah's Session.
I'd draft about what'd happened on that day in my head, engraved it in my heart. This story simply just widen my heart, touched my soul, deeply.
On that day, baru beberapa hari je hujan lebat surut. Yes, at that time around banjir di Kuantan.
Banjir yang super-lebat, yang memang rare habis berlaku.
Even pernah (sehari jelah) Bandar Putra pun naik air !
Cuak sangat.
Yalahhh... kitaorang yang memang tak pernah encounter dengan banjir nie pastilah cuakk tengok air paras betis kat luar rumah. Bimbang juga air masuk sampai dalam rumah. Aduh!
Tapi alhamdulillah, esoknya, air dah surut ;) Totally gone.
Then, for the past few days after that, banjir di Kuantan makin makin makin surut.
and that's why, PERMAIYA- Persatuan Mahasiswa IKIP Yarmouk, yang ada chairman yang superduper (hashtag) baikhatiiconcernnalahaiiiimengalahkanputeracharminggghaha , melancarkan....
OPS BANJIR !
(berapa banyak Ops daaa)
Hadaf utama surely to help our lecturers and some friends of ours yang rumah mereka dinaiki air. Nie bukan air naik tahap biasa-biasa, tahap betis yang macam kitaorang over je cuak-tak-tentu-pasal tu.
Ni naik sampai paras dada lelaki dewasa tau! :(
So, pada petang yang 'destined' tu, after solat Asar,
(nasib oh solat dulu, kalau lah tak solat, dah arwah kowt the writer nie haa)
kami, -me, pae,amaq,ina, and a few kawan, naik kereta Ustazah.
Tak sampai 30 minutes ok. Tak sampai 15 minutes pun.
Wallahi, rasa macam sekejap sangat naik kereta Ustazah and yet kat junction traffic light.........
BUMMMMMMMM !
Accident.
Kereta Ustazah hit PRETTY HARD kereta Aisyah, kenapa I said kuat?
Sebab..... airbag kereta Ustazah keluar, engine tak payah nak cakap, berasap...
That's one of my most scariest experience.
Ever.
All of us keluar bila asap start masuk dalam kereta.
Masa tu, I was blank.
...............................................
Pengsan.
Yes. The shock hit hard on me too.
Bangun, and there I was.........
At hospital :(
**********************
My friends cerita day after that, how I collapse, malu oh... orang lain yang drive, orang lain yang kat seat sebelah pemandu, yet, I'm the one yang pengsan.
While I collapse, they put me in Aisyah's car. (according to their story)
Didn't I remember anything?
yes, a little bit by they kinda mix up so I didn't know either it was a dream or betul-betul jadi to me.
Kereta Aisyah yang kena hit dengan kereta Ustazah took the-collapse-me to the nearest clinic. Aisyah did say yang bumper belakang kereta dia almost hit the road, terawang-awang haha (can you imagine that?)
Well, at that time Aisyah kata diaorang cuak sangat, and call Banin.
Well, seems legit right? After all, kereta Aisyah baru lepas accident, nak cari clinic with bumper belakang terseret ke jalan, IS NOT AN EASY TASK.Ina said, she was scared, slapping my cheeks to wake me up .__________.
(no wonder my cheeks rasa sakit! lol :p)
I know.
She's scared something bad was going to happen to me.
Die. Dying. Death.
Yes.
Why?
It seems like I was not collapsed all the way to Hospital.
*the clinic turned us down as it didn't have enough medicine pfftt*
(told you, my mind was mixed at that time!)
.............But............
I was out of breathe.
I was craving for air.
My lungs pumped so hard.
Yes, I thought I was going to die.
And I cried, Ina said I was scared.
Yes, seems so tragic.
Tapi........ I think, I can handle the tragic AS LONG AS THESE SITUATIONS WERE NOT HAPPENED IN IPAN's CAR ! TOT
Malu!
((Allahummasolialamuhammadwaalaalihiwasohbihiwassalam.
Selawat dan salam junjungan buat Nabi Muhammad SAW, Rasulullah, HabibaAllah.))
Mini Tazkirah :
"Being a woman in today’s world must be hard. So much is expected of you and everyone is on your case. Doomed if you work, and doomed if you stay home. Told how to dress, and it’s never good enough. It must be really tough! Remember, Allah created you perfectly and if you work on perfecting your relationship with Him, there lies your happiness."
-Muhammad ibn Faqih
Let's be one ladies!
...............................................................................................................
This is the last part of Mahabbah's Session.
I'd draft about what'd happened on that day in my head, engraved it in my heart. This story simply just widen my heart, touched my soul, deeply.
On that day, baru beberapa hari je hujan lebat surut. Yes, at that time around banjir di Kuantan.
Banjir yang super-lebat, yang memang rare habis berlaku.
Even pernah (sehari jelah) Bandar Putra pun naik air !
Cuak sangat.
Yalahhh... kitaorang yang memang tak pernah encounter dengan banjir nie pastilah cuakk tengok air paras betis kat luar rumah. Bimbang juga air masuk sampai dalam rumah. Aduh!
Tapi alhamdulillah, esoknya, air dah surut ;) Totally gone.
Then, for the past few days after that, banjir di Kuantan makin makin makin surut.
and that's why, PERMAIYA- Persatuan Mahasiswa IKIP Yarmouk, yang ada chairman yang superduper (hashtag) baikhatiiconcernnalahaiiiimengalahkanputeracharminggghaha , melancarkan....
OPS BANJIR !
(berapa banyak Ops daaa)
Hadaf utama surely to help our lecturers and some friends of ours yang rumah mereka dinaiki air. Nie bukan air naik tahap biasa-biasa, tahap betis yang macam kitaorang over je cuak-tak-tentu-pasal tu.
Ni naik sampai paras dada lelaki dewasa tau! :(
So, pada petang yang 'destined' tu, after solat Asar,
(nasib oh solat dulu, kalau lah tak solat, dah arwah kowt the writer nie haa)
kami, -me, pae,amaq,ina, and a few kawan, naik kereta Ustazah.
Tak sampai 30 minutes ok. Tak sampai 15 minutes pun.
Wallahi, rasa macam sekejap sangat naik kereta Ustazah and yet kat junction traffic light.........
BUMMMMMMMM !
Accident.
Kereta Ustazah hit PRETTY HARD kereta Aisyah, kenapa I said kuat?
Sebab..... airbag kereta Ustazah keluar, engine tak payah nak cakap, berasap...
That's one of my most scariest experience.
Ever.
All of us keluar bila asap start masuk dalam kereta.
Masa tu, I was blank.
...............................................
Pengsan.
Yes. The shock hit hard on me too.
Bangun, and there I was.........
At hospital :(
**********************
My friends cerita day after that, how I collapse, malu oh... orang lain yang drive, orang lain yang kat seat sebelah pemandu, yet, I'm the one yang pengsan.
While I collapse, they put me in Aisyah's car. (according to their story)
Didn't I remember anything?
yes, a little bit by they kinda mix up so I didn't know either it was a dream or betul-betul jadi to me.
Kereta Aisyah yang kena hit dengan kereta Ustazah took the-collapse-me to the nearest clinic. Aisyah did say yang bumper belakang kereta dia almost hit the road, terawang-awang haha (can you imagine that?)
Well, at that time Aisyah kata diaorang cuak sangat, and call Banin.
Well, seems legit right? After all, kereta Aisyah baru lepas accident, nak cari clinic with bumper belakang terseret ke jalan, IS NOT AN EASY TASK.Ina said, she was scared, slapping my cheeks to wake me up .__________.
(no wonder my cheeks rasa sakit! lol :p)
I know.
She's scared something bad was going to happen to me.
Die. Dying. Death.
Yes.
Why?
It seems like I was not collapsed all the way to Hospital.
*the clinic turned us down as it didn't have enough medicine pfftt*
(told you, my mind was mixed at that time!)
.............But............
I was out of breathe.
I was craving for air.
My lungs pumped so hard.
Yes, I thought I was going to die.
And I cried, Ina said I was scared.
Yes, seems so tragic.
Tapi........ I think, I can handle the tragic AS LONG AS THESE SITUATIONS WERE NOT HAPPENED IN IPAN's CAR ! TOT
Malu!
Malu!
Malu!
They said, he drove quite fast to hospital. Seems worried.
((I bet he did even I didn't remember a bit, after all, the accident happened after I'd whatsapp him saying I was sorry (forget for what reason actually) -__________________- ))
At the hospital, the doctors did some medical check up, check heart beats, X-ray, blood pressure etc.
Phewwwww.
![]() |
| ambil darah |
And they told me to calm down.
Well.... I think... I saw Ipan at the door of bilik kecemasan tu.
Entah, I didn't quite remember.
My friends came by, saying Ipan seems pretty worried asking how was I.
Tipulahh tak rasa pape.
M glad.
(our relationship was quite bad nowadays and at that time)
But somehow I knew, he did care about me.
That's the least for what I hope for.
"I just hate myself if he's hating me."
I was warded for a day, with Ustazah juga. Amaq, Ina temankan me, and Pae temankan Ustazah. And that's the time I think our bonding had grown hugeeee ;)
That's kinda a bad experience for me, but somehow, pretty sweet too.
And I learn A LOT while warded.
SubahanaAllah, betapa kita perlu bersyukur dengan nikmat sihat yang Allah bagi ;)
I got so much loved being orang-sakit, from PAIN, housemates, batchmates.
:D
Truly mahabbah's moment for me.
Till then, X
To EIFJAN : If you know how baik Ipan was, to me, dulu,
I hope all of you won't say bad bout him anymore.
Forever in debt with the kindness shown before
![]() |
| people changed, yet kindness remained |


No comments:
Post a Comment