In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 1

......Assalamualaikum wbt...... :)

.....The day has come.....

......The dreadful day.....

......The day to finally lose up some fattyhereandthere......

(I know it sounds so dramatic : well, what can you expect when the writer is such a DRAMA QUEEN?)

Ahah ! :))

So before I'm start babbling bout this (trust me, when I do start, I CAN'T BE STOP!) ,
let's have a little spiritual-moment :

This hadith is about "Istiqamah"

Reported by ‘Aisha (RA): Allah’s Apostle (peace be upon him) said, “Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately and know that your deeds will not make you enter Paradise, and that the most beloved deed to Allah’s is the most regular and constant even though it were little.

(Bukhari)


..............................................................................................

"the most beloved deed to Allah’s is the most regular and constant even though it were little"


Masha Allah.

..................................................................................................

And it's quite related to this entry actually.

Well, as all of you may concern, (haha) I'm not exactly skinnyeenieemeeenieemoo, but I'm not obese as well, but frankly speaking, I'm quite afraid if I don't control my eating-attitude, I may be in obese list sooner than I thought ! (Audzubillah)

So, for now, my BMI is normal , yet it's errrr (well I'm not planning this) quite attract to the dangerous
Mr. Overweight-The-Devilla-Villaina-Guy
!
grrrrr

Ohoh!

Thus, I'm going to put an END to their relationship dush dushh sorry Mr, I don't want to be near you anymoreeeeeee~~~
(running dramatically)

Honestly, I always like this.

"I want to diet!"

"I'm not going to eat 'nasi' for three months!"

"I want to exercise everyday!"

etc. 

.......But.........

IT NEVER WORKS !!



Don't blame me okayyy...

One of the reasons is that, I don't get the support from the ones that I care.

Mama - always babbling bout me getting chubbier than when I was in Form 5, yet, Mama masak sooo sedaaaap and drag me to restaurants yang soooooo scrumptious.

Hey ! How can I be kurus then? >.<

Family - "Aja mokkkk" -Kakak. And then me is merajuk. And you know what she said then?
"Kakak sayanggg adik kakak yang gemokk"

Grrrr~ See?? No encouragement langsung! -,-

Friends - "Don't do it Nana. You won't make it. Let's eat!"

-_______________________-
though they're being wet blankets, but I think deep down they just don't want me to get sick.


So tell me, how can I be slim maa?

Ahah.

And the major reason will be ME.

I'm giving up too quickly.

I have the lowest will-power ever when it comes down with food!

Ahhh the temptation is killing me.

Plus, when I want to do something, I did it exaggeratedly, then put an end to it just like that.

I used to diet, exercise and lose some weight but then I stop.

'yeay' me.

:(

...........But then.........

Jaja, my bestie from EIFJAN challenge me to continue our deal-game before.

And it's A DIET GAME !

"Whoever lose 5kg before 1 Ramadhan, she will be the winner. And the winner can ask for anything in return!"

She is rarely being sweet but when she does,
she is soo shweeett soo sheeweetthatikendaiii :p


Sound interesting right?

But deep down, I'm trembling kowttt..

Jaja, her will-power is sooooo strong that I don't think that I can cope up with her.

Gosh!
(Do pray for me)


I can't think of any possible strategies out of this except for diet!

Exercise?

No way.

My stamina is as low as it may take kowtt.
(why do you think I'm joining chess society in the first place?
It needs the LEAST movement ever!
Compared to volleyball, hiking and so on)

With my feet condition as well, there's no way for me to do some vigorous activities, be it running or whatsoever.
(heyy! I'll have an operation this upcoming Sunday regarding to my feet, do pray for me okayyy)

Hence, I think the best way to overcome Jaja is by DIETING ! Ahah! :D

Knowing that my most-favorite-author : Kak Ain Maisarah and her hubby are dieting as well, give me some kind of motivation!

They lose almost 10 kg in 6 weeks, rather late but they call it as "Relax Diet".

"Control what you eat,
without the exercise"

that sounds more like me right? :))


This is what Kak Ain eat for her DINNER!

Looks yummy right??


So, I decided to follow their steps!!

Eat more veges, less sugar
(which I need to consume more on plain-water)
,
less rice (or completely ZERO-nasi) and etc.



Pheeeeeeeewwwwww

Seems like Mission Impossible : For Me.

But hey ! I did it for the past 2 days!

I eat only sesenduk nasi

(I don't want to do this exaggeratedly)
,

with many-many veges

(I'm glad I am veges-lover)
,


and soup

(I put the soup so that my pinggan will be kinda banjir :
hence I can't spot my nasi! Brilliant right?? Lol ME)


with ulam

yes, I LOVE ulam, but no dear, NOT petaibudutempoyakjering kind of ulam, but sayur ulam! Sayur pegaga, jantung pisang, ulam raja, yupppp! Love them! It maybe strange as people eat ulam with budu or sambal right?

But, NOT me.
Ahah... I prefer to eat/cicah them with........

KICAP ! aka soy sauce !
! Yummeh !

Delicious enough for me.

Lauk?

Haha...

Of course I need my protein supplement.

So I eat daging-salai-masak-kicap !

I can't believe it but you know what?

I'm fulled.

Yes, I'm actually 'kenyang' eating those je, and that's for my LUNCH.

Breakfast?

No, I'm not brekkie-person.

Dinner?

Meehoon Soup.

I try (my best) to not find for nasi even though I am MELAYU.

So far, 2 days I'm succeeded, yet our diet-game is
not officially started
.

We have to submit our weights to one another before finally starting out.

I start this a little bit early so that by the time I stand on the weighting balance, I won't die in shock.
(yeay yeay DRAMA QUEEN mode : ON)


I want to 'istiqomah' this time.

I don't want to push myself to hard.

This is a very important thing to me, those with underweight's body, won't be understand :)

Somehow, I am gratitude for my body, it may not be perfect, but hey, it's perfectly healthy (not fit to do hiking for instance) , but it doesn't have scars here and there and so on.

So, Alhamdulilah.

To stay fit, to stay in the best of health to do ibadah, is a MUST.

Our beloved Prophet SAW, is not chubby as well.

Hence, I'll try to stick to my utmost idea for this time.

I'll be updating soon!

I name my personal project as......



Projek Diet NANA ! 


(the official trademark)--------> Bajett jee


Till then,

Xx
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment