Today is supposedly the sixth day of my Projek Diet NANA !
And I think.... well, it doesn't ... quite okayyy... with how I plan actually
(and trust ME, I do have reasons okayy)
- No, they are not EXCUSES ! -
It's okayy at first, I'm following my usual routine.
Here, I do have proof!
Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 2
((Wednesday 9 April 2014))
What I eat for breakfast?
Roti jalaaa and kuih~~
(because there's some kind of programme under YP,
hence we got FREE FOOD! Because last night I skip my official-dinner,
well, make me quite starving at that morning)
Quite feeling guilty actually.
Entah berapa banyak kalori dalam tue.
To put my guilty aside, I took this for my lunch !
NO NASI !
(yes darling, that's something to be proud of okayy :p)
Dinner?
Nope, air suam okayy maa ;)
It got trickier on my third day ! :O
Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 3
At first it's kinda okayy with me skipping the breakfast as usually and have this as my lunch
No Nasi jugak at lucnh..
But that made me supehhdupehhhungrehhh in the evening!
With my family coming over to fetch me back to Kelantan,
of course it got pretty hard starting from here!
(whenever my family is around, I find it hard to resist the food haishh)
So?
Yes, I ate nasi, with sotong, and cucumber
(to overcome my guilt to take nasi)
but to my dismay, I forgot to snap it !
And it's toooo grossss to post a picture after eating !
Thus, 'nadaa' pic for that !
Dinner?
Ahh... kami makan pun time evening sudaaa,
opkos that night, I was not eating anything.
(plus I was traveling by bus with my Mama to Kelantan, so malas laaa nak ngapp pape)
It got harder and harder when we reached Kelantan.
Staying at my aunt's house in Kota Bharu at JUMAAT was like having a...
FIESTA FEAST !!
Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 4
That pagi, we got nasi berlauk as our breakfast.
(I know at that moment, my diet is sooo ruined !
But I only makan sesikit laaa
-to cover the guilt as well as so that it won't be quite obvious -,-)
Entah berapa banyak kalori dalam tue.
To put my guilty aside, I took this for my lunch !
![]() |
| Bunch of veges and ayam! for my protein supplement! :p |
NO NASI !
(yes darling, that's something to be proud of okayy :p)
Dinner?
Nope, air suam okayy maa ;)
It got trickier on my third day ! :O
Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 3
((Thursday 10 April 2014))
At first it's kinda okayy with me skipping the breakfast as usually and have this as my lunch
![]() |
| Because they prepared lauk nanas as sayur, I didn't take it. Not my favo of course. Hence, I asked tomato and some cucumber slices! |
No Nasi jugak at lucnh..
But that made me supehhdupehhhungrehhh in the evening!
With my family coming over to fetch me back to Kelantan,
of course it got pretty hard starting from here!
(whenever my family is around, I find it hard to resist the food haishh)
So?
Yes, I ate nasi, with sotong, and cucumber
(to overcome my guilt to take nasi)
but to my dismay, I forgot to snap it !
And it's toooo grossss to post a picture after eating !
Thus, 'nadaa' pic for that !
Dinner?
Ahh... kami makan pun time evening sudaaa,
opkos that night, I was not eating anything.
(plus I was traveling by bus with my Mama to Kelantan, so malas laaa nak ngapp pape)
It got harder and harder when we reached Kelantan.
Staying at my aunt's house in Kota Bharu at JUMAAT was like having a...
FIESTA FEAST !!
Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 4
((Friday 11 April 2014))
That pagi, we got nasi berlauk as our breakfast.
(I know at that moment, my diet is sooo ruined !
But I only makan sesikit laaa
-to cover the guilt as well as so that it won't be quite obvious -,-)
Lunch?
Ha.Ha.
I told you, Jumaat is like a fiesta feast in Kelantan.
With my cousin yang suka memasak around,
fuhhh we cooked A LOT of dishes!
Gulai Ikan Siakap
Next?
My sissy's specialty.
Sayur goreng
(the first dish yang habes, trust me, sangat sedaaaaap!)
Hadoiii totally hancusss diet den!
And my cousin's highlighted dish for that day !
Sambal Udang
![]() |
| Although I can't eat spicy food, but this one is an exception. Sebab sedap telajokkk :DD |
"Nana masak apa??"
Oh pelissshh~~
Mana mungkin me masak yang biasa-biasa je kannn
(trust me, me 'sangatttretiimemasakkk' -,-)
But, I did masak this!
Belalang Goreng 'ala Nana!
(sesedap oren jee letak nama :pp)
![]() |
| sedap tahuuu keranchiiii gituee~~ |
So, bye-bye diet.
Dinner?
None.
Sabtu?
Just anggap my diet hancussehancusnyaa.
Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 5
((Saturday 12 April 2014))
Breakfast?
Okayy, me was sharing my nasi berlauk with my mama,
and I think I ate a quarter of it ahah!
But !
As all of you knew from my previous entry,
I ate pizahatthejahattt while meeting EIFJAN's so soon will be BIL.
Since he's going to be a doctor,
and as I seemed so reluctant to eat pizahatttthejahatt,
thus, Farah told him that I was going for a diet.
And he said,
"Diet bukannya tak makan..
Tapi kena kawal kalori.
Kalau nak kurus, kena makan kurang kalori yang diperlukan oleh tubuh
and vice versa"
-Dr. Jai-
(me anggukangguk paham even in fact I dah lama tahu aherherr :p)
So, berkuburlah my diet for that day.
Dinner?
Err... the same thing I eat for next day's dinner !
Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 6
((Sunday 13 April 2014))
Because Mama was kerja, so we ate food from Mama's school.
Nasi Ayam
(yes, nasi ayam pepagi alahaiii kelantan okayy kelantann)
Lunch?
None
None
Dinner?
Okay.
Mengaku, I was soooo ..... (fill in the blank) -,-'
Okay.
Mengaku, I was soooo ..... (fill in the blank) -,-'
I had this.
.........Just like yesterday punya dinner.......
And today...
Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 7
Lunch? Dinner?
Allahualammmm
**As I will return to Kuantan by bus at 10.45am nanti,
I think it will be best for me to update my projek sepanjang this weekend.**
Harapnya baik-baik saja.
So, I think, my diet isn't going to smooth at home.
Oh well.
"Cheat Day On Diet : Everyday At Home"
.........Just like yesterday punya dinner.......
![]() |
| Daging ayam with sissy's specialty popia home made, and some cheesy cheese sprinkle Ok. Kill me |
And today...
Projek Diet NANA ! : Day 7
((Monday 14 April 2014))
So far, for breakfast, I'm eating cereals!
Lunch? Dinner?
Allahualammmm
**As I will return to Kuantan by bus at 10.45am nanti,
I think it will be best for me to update my projek sepanjang this weekend.**
Harapnya baik-baik saja.
So, I think, my diet isn't going to smooth at home.
Oh well.
"Cheat Day On Diet : Everyday At Home"
-_________________________-
In sha Allah, I'll resume this project when I'm in Kuantan.
Till then,
Projek Diet NANA ! is ONHOLD :p
**grab some more cereals**
**pretty sure when my Mama balik sekejap to take me to bus station,
she will have me eat nasi berlauk dulu**
Alahaiii...
Oh My Kelantan!
PS : Due to slow internet connection, I couldn't post this yesterday -,-
(penat-penat je type entry tapi takleh post la pulakkkk)
Hence, I'll add on what I eat at the bus station.
These!


And dinner.
That's it.
Today, 15th of April 2014, In sha Allah, I'll try my best to cope up my diet.
Do pray for me.
Love, Nana
In sha Allah, I'll resume this project when I'm in Kuantan.
Till then,
Projek Diet NANA ! is ONHOLD :p
**grab some more cereals**
**pretty sure when my Mama balik sekejap to take me to bus station,
she will have me eat nasi berlauk dulu**
Alahaiii...
Oh My Kelantan!
PS : Due to slow internet connection, I couldn't post this yesterday -,-
(penat-penat je type entry tapi takleh post la pulakkkk)
Hence, I'll add on what I eat at the bus station.
These!


And dinner.
![]() |
| Padahal empunya diri allergic dgn seafood ._. |
That's it.
Today, 15th of April 2014, In sha Allah, I'll try my best to cope up my diet.
Do pray for me.
Love, Nana









No comments:
Post a Comment