In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

[ UPDATE ]

Assalamualaikum wbt :]

So here I am.

Finally having time to update some stuffs here and there.

My last entry was July 3rd.

And today? 23th of September! :O

Fuhhhh what a time !

Verily Allah Azzawajalla had said in His glory Quran ;

Surah Al-'Asr

"In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
By Al-'Asr (the time).
Verily! Man is in loss,
Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds,
and recommend one another to the truth
(i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds which Allah has ordained,
and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allah has forbidden),
and recommend one another to patience
(for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allah's cause)."



******
The question is,
"have I done that all these while being absent for quite some time?"

Allahu'alam


So why I wasn't updating stuffs for so long??
(like a GOOD blogger should do)
-But apparently I'm not. Deal with it-


Here's the MAJOR why :

1- RESIT FINAL EXAM

I was soooo committed to update my blog every single day in previous Ramadhan,
but it turned out in the least I expected it to be.

RESIT FINAL EXAM

(yes, you can bet that the news slapped me so hard that I forgot almost every commitment I should do!)

:: Yet, my friends and I had sooo much help from our lecturers,
as much as this news shocked us,
indeed, our lecturers as shock as we were ::

--------> We made a history in DEGSYA <----------

Lol.





Syukrannn Ustaz, Ustazah
*lap air mata*

And I believed this was something great, something like hidden hikmah from Allah The AlMighty as I did terribly doom in my original Final Exam -,-

*muka habis exam wee*


 



2- BTN


Yes.

Just a few days after Hari Raya Aidilfitri ; 4 days exactly, the flow was like this tau.


Ramadhan - News About Resit - Preparation AGAIN - Raya (hurrah) - 4 days (yes I only Raya like 4 days jeee even though my baju Raya were 7! T.T - Resit - Gap for 2 or 3 days I think, and heloooooooo

BTN.

T.T


Oh. It wasn't that bad.

Actually it was SPLENDID haha.

#7ReasonsWhyILoveBTN

1- I was the Penghuluwati (trust me, I was shocked as well)
2- I was in the group with, well you could say that I was very much having fun there.
3- I knew things sooo much from other party, and I yes I must admit, I was brainwashed. Lol
4- DEGSYA having a blast by taking piccas-wefie together!
5- Knowing great people and our Mentor : Ustaz Cool
6- My questionnaires regarding other party that had been answered by serious-macai, FINALLY had been well-answered by our Mentor. Thank God!
7- I was the best conductor ; yes you can bet I'd the rhythm in my soul acewahh

Never forget ; the trembling speech by Mantan Penghuluwati
(oh that's me)





Kumpulan 7 -Lucky Number.
Tapi tak lucky sangat as tak menang pertandingan nyanyi sobs.


And the BEST thing about BTN was,

"Perasaan
CINTA akan Malaysia dalam
sanubari masing-masing"

:: I don't know about others but for me, I LOVE BTN. ::


3- Kursus Pengawas Siri II


Takmau cakap banyak. Here's Teacher Salma's appreciation.

"Alhamdulillah, selesai sudah Kursus Pengawas Siri-2 2014 yang bermula dari Khamis 19 Ogos dan berakhir pada Sabtu 21 Ogos 2014 berlokasi di Pondok Tok Selehor Tumpat.
Terima kasih tak terhingga kepada Fasilitator-fasilitator :
Syazwan Fadeli, Aishah Ameerah Che Johan, Fida Mohamad, Tasnim, Mohamad Hasif, Zarin, Wardah Amani Sabri, Siti Syazana Afiqah, Adawiyah Adaa, Nur Thalithah, Farah Alwani,
Syazza Ahmad Sowi....
Kepada semua...
TERIMA KASIH DAUN KELADI,
JIKA BOLEH NAK MINTA TOLONG LAGI

feeling grateful with Wardah Amani Sabri and 6 others."


:: Kopipes ticer's fb status hiks ::
Being fasi with Jaja ; probably the best kenangan before FLY


4- BTN 2.0

Tahu tak apa yang rasa macam chaotic-nya month tue Masha Allah?

Yup. The news of 'MUST-attending' another so called BTN while BTN !

-___________________-


Actually we're supposed attending MARA 's Pre-Departure on September 3rd.

Beli siap-siap dah tiket flight pergi dan balik to Kuala Lumpur cz we thought our flight to Jordan on 7th September tau.

Yet, TAKJADI.


Ya Allah.

Rasa macam nak dushdush je muka. Eh silap, MARA.

-.-

Suka sangat buat keputusan last minute.

Redha jelah. Nak marah pun, penaja sendiri wuuwuwuu


And MARA said :

"Awak tak perlu pun pergi BTN sebenarnya..
Budak MARA WAJIB hadiri

Program Pembangunan Pelajar MARA je"
 

Oh. Gee. M


Time tue rasaa macam #TipahTertipuBang

Oh well.

What is past, is PAST.


Nah gambar kenangan.

 


 5- KL
Well.

I had a free ticket pergi-balik to KL on 3rd Sept (thanks to MARA ofkos)

So buat apa?

Don't wanna waste that obviously.

Pae and I decided to go to KL and exchanged our money to USD.

Thought it will be the greatest investment laaa...

Compared to exchange money with the bank kann
(budak banking punya thinking)


Yet, it didn't go to well with what we planned.

Too much berjalan, kaki sakit, sesat pun ada sikit but never mind that and the worst of all...


Tertinggal flight balik ke Kelantan.

-.-

And we had to beli another ticket !!


Ya Allah rasa macaaaaaam,

THIS IS THE WORST INVESTMENT EVER IN HISTORY !

.....


Despite of that, we learn a thing or two ;

1st, How To Survive With A Little Of Water
(this is HIGHLY HELPFUL in the preparation to fly to Jordan because everybody's knew, water kat Jordan ibarat EMAS okaayyy)

:: Apparently at that time, when we came to KL,
my aunt's house ayakk takdak ::


2nd, Come Early To Airport
BIGGEST lesson.

Why?

Sebab impact dia pun besar jugak ;
-kena marah dengan parents (risau punya pasal),
-kena tido kat surau KLIA which is SEJUKSWAY

And the best PART was :

I'd this for my breakfast !





SEDAP AMAT. RINDU.
JORDAN TAKDAK NIE TSSK


*****


That's ALL.


And many more MINOR things happened, but let's save it for another entry.

I guess, I pretty much explained on how chaotic I was back then,
and quite missing things like- bagitahu people yang rapat dengan me when will I fly back then-


But time passed.


Things I'd missed, I am truly sorry.

Never my intention tho.


Where am I now?

Here.

Jordan.

Alhamdulillah.









Till next update (you can expect like next month ke hihi),
Nana, Third Year of Shariah Economy & Islamic Banking,
Yarmouk University


Ps : Semua gambar diambil from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment