Assalamualaikum wbt ! :D
Only a short memo about my comeback hereeeee~
Haha!
Who said only K-Pop's stars can do the comeback thing? :p
After all, I'm a star too! :p
{ Syazana Starring In Her Own Blog }
B)
I'll do a little updates bout how my life had been for months, mini tazkirah, yes, I need to polish my writing session and many more to come!
I hope the 'rajinness' approached me.
Ps : Currently, I'm working for my brother's Cyber Cafe. Will catch up bout this later on!
Much love,
Nana

Only a short memo about my comeback hereeeee~
Haha!
Who said only K-Pop's stars can do the comeback thing? :p
After all, I'm a star too! :p
{ Syazana Starring In Her Own Blog }
B)
I'll do a little updates bout how my life had been for months, mini tazkirah, yes, I need to polish my writing session and many more to come!
I hope the 'rajinness' approached me.
Ps : Currently, I'm working for my brother's Cyber Cafe. Will catch up bout this later on!
Much love,
Nana

No comments:
Post a Comment