Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuhh... :)
Alhamdulillah.. yay! yipee! yahoo!
At last, my own BELOG!
(insert clapping here.. tssk ;( I know I'm beingpathetic overreacted here :p )
Of course I'm HAPPYYYY... ^_________^
This is actually what I wanted to have long time ago, yet, I think I did own two blogs before, before I'm totally forgetting all the usernames and passwords! (sigh)
Say.. people move on. So, bye-bye 'younger ver of me-blogging', and say hye-hye to 'super-still-not-too-immature-me'. :D
Alhamdulillah.. yay! yipee! yahoo!
At last, my own BELOG!
(insert clapping here.. tssk ;( I know I'm being
Of course I'm HAPPYYYY... ^_________^
This is actually what I wanted to have long time ago, yet, I think I did own two blogs before, before I'm totally forgetting all the usernames and passwords! (sigh)
Say.. people move on. So, bye-bye 'younger ver of me-blogging', and say hye-hye to 'super-still-not-too-immature-me'. :D
![]() |
| Recent pic of me with Mobear |

No comments:
Post a Comment