In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Saturday, 29 June 2013

Love Story In Jordan Part 1

Assalamualaikum wbt...... :)

(I'll write this in MALAY-ENG, after all.... here's my story -btw, don't expect it to be supersweet ;) )
Sejujurnya... I only heard bout Jordan (yup.. the country itself) when I was in Form 4. Before that? nope... Tak pernah dengar LANGSUNG.-I'm quite bad in Geog y'know :(

Well, it happened to be that he's pursuing his studies there. From that moment, it feels like, Jordan and I have some kind of linkage.

Of course I'm quite excited to know about Jordan. How's life there... how's the people, how's the weather, is it great? Or is it 'indah khabar dari rupa'? No idea. At that time, my knowledge bout Jordan would be totally ZERO.

But, somehow, he posted some piccas around Jordan. His jaulah, his life... his this his that... I supposed, via fb, I can see his progress in Jordan as well... I do amaze by that! Especially when he snapped some pics regarding the food!
(haha... I'm quite an eater :p )

So..... I start to think... How my life will be... if... (if la kan, time tue me form 5 kowt..) if... I'm pursuing my studies in Jordan as well?

And as most of you that had known me noted, ... I'll fly to Jordan September next year-2014 (in Shaa Allah) to pursue my study in Bachelor of Economy & Islamic Banking in Yarmouk University. :))

So, he's in JUST, while I'm in Yarmouk University. They're just a stone's throw distance away! :O
(soooo dekat okay!)

Well, I don't know how my life will be there... But I hope, everything will be just fine. Aaamiiin.

Ps : They said, we're in Long Distance Relationship? Well, I don't know... Maybe yay, maybe nay. After all, our relationships aren't as you guys think. ;)

It explains well, right?

------------PART II------------- soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment