In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Sunday, 30 June 2013

If You're Not The One

Assalamualaikum wbt.... ;)

Last night, my playlist shuffle this song. And it was my once favourite long time ago.-I can sing it ok? :D

And I love how the meaning really really really so close with my heart.

I attach in this post the video lyric as well. So, if you feel blue, do watch it okay? ;)



This is my favourite quote in this song.

"I don’t know why you’re so far away
But I know that this much is true
We will make it through
And I hope you’re the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I am not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?"
Have you ever wonder who you'll get married to? Or have you ever dream to marry with someone you love?

I do.

But, if we take a look in our lives, how many of us actually will make it to the age of marriage? What if we die young?

"We're ready to get married. But are we ready to die? :( "

That quote makes me startled for a moment. And by reflecting my deeds, I don't think I'll make it to heaven. Do you? :(

Hence, despite of thinking about the temporary happiness in life, I learn that there's something BIG in life that I've to achieve before marriage.

That is.... Being a solehah daughter to my parents. I want to prepare myself. |

To meet Him, rather than to meet him.

Indeed, make Allah the KING of your heart :)


Ps : Let's pray so that we'll meet someone. If not in dunya, in akhirat in sha Allah ........

3 comments:

  1. totally..kadang2 tpikir nk kawen..tp jarang tpikir pasal mati..astaghfirullahal'azim..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga kita dalam kalangan mukmin yang soleh solehah aamiin :)

    ReplyDelete