In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Friday, 5 July 2013

You're Totally My BFF

Assalamualaikum wbt... :D

I'm sooo excited! Yipp Yippp Horeee! (^_______^)

Ihiks. I found my oldest poems! Yayyyy me! Can you imagine finding something that you wrote in your early days in secondary school?? Wauuu... What a thing to be missed! ;)

I, kinda, mixed the original quote from Barbie and added my own quote as well... and here how it goes~

"So rare to find a friend like you,
Somehow when you’re around,
The sky is always blue,
The way we talk,
The things you say,
The way you make it all okay,
And how you know all of my jokes,
But you laugh anyway…


If I can see upon the sky,
I’ll see the moon that ‘smile’,
You light my heart up,
Just like the moon shines,
In the middle of the night,
That’s when you come by,
You’ll say hi,
No matter how much I say bye…


If I could wish for one thing,
I’d the smile that you bring,
Wherever you go in this world,
I’ll come along,
Together we dream the same dream,
Forever I’m here for you,
You’re here for me…


In the stormy seas,
At the bottom of the ocean,
I’ll find you,
Just stand by me,
When I’m down and crushed,
That’ll you surely do,
Coz’ you’re my totally BFF."

-I may not have many friends. But when I do, I'll appreciate them until I die. 


Be my friends, will you? ;)

Throwback 2010 Jaja's Birthday. EIFJAN


No comments:

Post a Comment