In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Friday, 5 July 2013

Love Story In Jordan Part 3

Assalamualaikum wbt.... :)

What a morning! I post (including this) 3 entries already! :O I guess, I'm sooo bored :(

Ehem...ehem... (clear throat)

During my SPM days, Form 5 actually, it couldn't be helped by that time -teases from my own teachers and friends, sometimes.

The facts that he's studying in Jordan made some of my teachers did wonder where I'll be pursuing my studies after SPM 2011's result.

And yes, a teacher of mine always and always boosted up my spirit (of course in studying) by telling me that if we wanna get hooked, I should go to Jordan as well, take MBBS as well.

I was stunned. -_______-  and I knew my limit.

"How on earth am I going to take medic?!"
After all, I can't handle blood and blablabla thingy. It's just not in me. And there's no way I take that course just because of a guy, right? :( It'll be sooo wrong.

Lagi-lagi lepas dapat result SPM, and he shared about Jordan, a thing or two. Like this one!


How time flies! ;)





Lagi laaaaa they keep on teasing me. "Nak sambung study kat mana Nana??" Haihhh


"Boleh tak, nak sambung study kat Jordan,
tapi taknak ambil Medic?"
Well, it's just a random thought at that time actually. Well, I'd no idea my thought terjawab!

There is! - Course Shariah Economy and Islamic Banking in University Yarmouk :))))))

Haha.. I'd no idea at first bout this until I applied for MARA scholarship, and there was a course under Shariah (at that thime, it was not stated - Economy and Islamic Banking) at Jordan.

I applied it as second choice. First choice, TESL of course! :D

Maybe, I fated to take Shariah course. :)

Pssst! do you wonder why I didn't apply for sciences courses? My bio, chemy and phy results in SPM were not too bad actually. Haha... (will story-morry in later entries laaa) :D

My Accounting Principle Lecturer told us bout The Origin Of Our Course . And it's great kowt!


"
Program Shariah & Islamic Banking satu-satunya kursus yang ada di Pahang. Pada tahun 2000, negeri Pahang, pergi hantar wakil menghadap King of Jordan pada masa itu.. King Husin, untuk minta collaboration dengan Universiti di Jordan. Siap buat perjanjian. Perjanjian antara negeri Pahang dgn negara Jordan. Antara Sultan Pahang dengan King Jordan sendiri. So, kalau ikut route IKIP-Yarmouk ni, memang universiti tak boleh naikkan fees bagi kami sebab dalam perjanjian said (lebih kurang) :

"anak-anak Islam (yang ambil course ini) akan dilayan sama dgn anak-anak Jordan..."
Asalnya, course ini tak dibuka ke orang luar negeri selain Pahang. Cuma, 2,3 tahun ini, IKIP buat collaboration dgn MARA. Siap turun naik MARA untuk yakinkan yang course ini penting.
MARA tak yakin sebenarnya -cakap Medic lagi penting... tapi sebenarnya course ini penting sebab takkan nak biarkan ekonomi islam dipegang oleh orang bukan Islam kan?"


Cause I was too excited back then. I told him! :D


Through PM FB conversation-first


Through PM FB conversation-second


Ps : See you in Part 4! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment