In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Monday, 1 July 2013

When Amaq Said Something.....

Assalamualaikum wbt and hello there!  (Excited mode : Activate) :D

Alhamdulilah, today, I learn A LOT of things, even it's a small matter actually :)

I learn from Asma' Nadzirah aka Amaq, one of my besties that is.....

"Don't talk bad about my friends. After all,
they're my friends. Not yours"

Sometimes, she sure has given me something to reflect upon my own attitudes, and yes, for that
I LOVE HER
. (Do you read this Amaq? haha :p )

For a second,  I put myself in her position. What if, somebody that        DO NOT know (real close) with my EIFJAN, yet, even dare to actually gossip bout them in front of me.


How do I feel at that time?

Surely.......... I'll feel annoy and piss off at the same time.
-well, I think Amaq feels so, don't you? :(


Sometimes, I overly react. And yes, that's my bad. I should know when to speak, and when to totally shut my mouth. You know, people want somebody to listen. Not a commenter.

"A good listener, is a good friend"

Next, she taught me 'real sarcasm' in life.....
I thought I was doing a good thing today by advising someone by not humiliating others.





Yet, she said,

"You're NO DIFFERENT than her.
She humiliates that girl.
And you're humiliating her.
Aren't you the same, Nana?"

And I was like................... She's absolutely RIGHT. Who am I to humiliate someone like that?
Astagfirullahalazim..... I beg Allah's mercy :( 

She taught me so much today. And I believe what my Mama said bout her is true.
"A true friend won't support your wrongdoings.
When she's against them,
then, she's the one.
Keep her in your life"

Thanks girl. I learn A LOT. Correct me again next time for me, isn't PERFECT. :)


Ps : I Love You
Presenting, Amaq- my 'super-sarcastic-motivator-in-my-life'


By the way, do you wonder what I did after she said that to me? ;)

Well..... I did this!

To be better, get rid of your EGO







5 comments:

  1. speechless kejap..reflect balik,mungkin pernah buat cmtu sama ada sedar atau x..hmm..astaghfirullah..btw,i like!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just cnt agree more wth my mum's thought. ;)

      Delete
  2. People learn. So am I... :) btw, I did some update in this. Haha... lupa plak nak masukkan what I did after dgr nasihat amaq :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not easy to eat humble pie.tapi ada pros and cons juga.saya baru tahu i know who's u means tu translate bm.tapi lebih cantik mcm ni.Akak trsbut tegur dkt pm,lps tu Amaq betulkn dkt comment.jd,scra tdk lgsung org lain pun dpt ilmu juga.tapi...kt manusia tidak sempurna.sering mlkukn kslpn tnpa dsedari.prkongsian yg mnrik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Amaq nie bestie sy. Kakak nie, senior sy. Ekceli, amaq dgn kakak nie tak kenal pun satu sama lain. Mcm sy nie just connection. :)

      Thanks indeed manusia x sempurna. Cz tue teguran itu perlu :D

      Delete