In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Monday, 16 June 2014

Feelings-Lost II

Assalamualaikum wbt :[

I never thought to make a sequel out of this topic but yet, someone who I do care,
seems a little bit sensitive bout that
( yeahh you can bet he MAYBE that guy but PLEASE, no assumptions okay? )

Well he said he read my new entry and in my mind I just 'whopss'
(cz I know I didn't ended my previous entry quite well, and he may misunderstood out of that)


I guess he did.

I can't explain to him yet so I just neglect of what he's saying to me.

So I wonder,

"How can I make he understand
what my real intention is?"

So you know what I did?

I never done this before geez haha

I hack his FB

Yes, m not angel okayy.

~.~

I want to explain to him.
Yet I want others to open their eyes wild and awake on this so-called love as well.

So, here his status goes (hacked by me)


"To love and be loved"

We always tend to love someone and in return, we're expecting them to love us back.

This is a circle that almost everyone knows about it.

-She likes you.

-Then?

-Supposedly you like her back y'know.
After all, it's preferably to love someone who loves you dearly.

-Do you love Allah?

-Of course I do.

-Do you just say it or feel it? If you feel it, you won't be mesmerized by others' love, others' affection to you. You will realize, in our lives, there's no greater loves except for His love.
You will realize, even though your mum's love is said to be unconditional love, it can't be compared by His love, it's only 1 % compared to His love.

Don't you see how amazing Allah's love towards you?

- ............... Yes...but...

-I know she loves me. But it's just a temporary feelings. Soon afterwards she'll realize what's the meaning of real love.

-You won't get married then?

-It's assumable for ones to get married or not. It's uncertain. But, we're going to die.
That's for sure. Hearing an Alex's student die yesterday, she was so young yet, every soul shall taste death. Everybody will die. I'm preparing myself to die. To meet Him.
To meet Allah azzawajalla in every state that the 'dead-me' will be proud.
For husnulkhatimah.

-Indeed dude. You gimme a slap on my face.
 
Haha. This is my kind of writing and it's a little different compared to him yet nobody realize the difference!
Geez!
(no credit after all to me :p but hey, as a hacker, I accept it proudly)
  

But you know what he said?

"If somebody is ready to die surely he/she is ready to nikah"
(Don't quite remember EXACTLY how he said it but that's kinda the point)


Pulak dah haha -,-

But I think he'll adapt it quite well even though I'm not sure if my real intention really strikes him after what I had said. Not 100% sure if he knows what I meant. hailaa

By the way, that's really a great thing to hack someone and state our point of view.
Lol kidding.

I just got a reaaaaaaaally great song bout 'stating your point of view'.

By Emeli Sande' - Read All About It

"You've got the words to change a nation
but your biting your tongue
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
afraid you'll say something wrong

If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song
So come on, come on
Come on, come on

You've got a heart as loud as lions
So why let your voice be tamed
Maybe we're a little different
there's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
so stop hiding it away
Come on, Come on"

Nice heh?

Keep repeating this on and on hehe.

Do check it out!!


It looks sweet but NO, it's just me messing his masterpiece erk


I can't believe myself for posting this photo but haha I guess the 40-me will love to see why I got stuck with so many angelic people around me in my early 20.

After all, seriously, I'm not worth at all for all the troubles,
and the waiting and blabidiblabidiboo like seriously.


WARNING : DON'T GET HOOK WITH ME.
WARNING II : I AM DEVILLA VILAINNA MEANIE NANA



Ok that's all.

Yang bukan-Angel,
Nana


No comments:

Post a Comment