Assalamualaikum wbt :)
Ramadhan kareem! (Allahuakram)
So today, I'd bumped into a video while scrolling down my FB timeline.
It was cheesy at first and kinda
oh-I-know-already-how-this-script-is-going-to-be
Yup.
Typical
As typical as a cheesecake might seem.
But hey! There's nothing wrong with that.
In fact I believe I'd faced the-kind-of-same-story-in-my-life.
My own Jahiliyyah's Session
How I used to ramble down stating my piece of mind on how my behavior is nothing wrong at all.
How I coated my behavior with 'lies'
(actually it's not lies, more like a disguise to my own hijab and jilbab)
And blabidiblabidiboo.
You name it.
And now that I'd realized my mistakes,
and yes, these kind of things never amused me anymore
and how by people approaching me is never mesmerized me
ANYMORE,
I got slapped by the BIGGEST LESSON in my life.
It is......(after seeing that vid myself)
Ogm.
I'm used to be soooo cheesyyeasyygirl
and it looks sooo superdupermemualkan
(things main actors did in the beginning of the vid),
and I'VE NO IDEA HOW PEOPLE IN MY SURROUNDING CAN HAVE THE GUTS NOT TO VOMIT AT MY FACE !
Ramadhan kareem! (Allahuakram)
So today, I'd bumped into a video while scrolling down my FB timeline.
It was cheesy at first and kinda
oh-I-know-already-how-this-script-is-going-to-be
Yup.
Typical
As typical as a cheesecake might seem.
But hey! There's nothing wrong with that.
In fact I believe I'd faced the-kind-of-same-story-in-my-life.
My own Jahiliyyah's Session
How I used to ramble down stating my piece of mind on how my behavior is nothing wrong at all.
How I coated my behavior with 'lies'
(actually it's not lies, more like a disguise to my own hijab and jilbab)
And blabidiblabidiboo.
You name it.
And now that I'd realized my mistakes,
and yes, these kind of things never amused me anymore
and how by people approaching me is never mesmerized me
ANYMORE,
I got slapped by the BIGGEST LESSON in my life.
It is......(after seeing that vid myself)
Ogm.
I'm used to be soooo cheesyyeasyygirl
and it looks sooo superdupermemualkan
(things main actors did in the beginning of the vid),
and I'VE NO IDEA HOW PEOPLE IN MY SURROUNDING CAN HAVE THE GUTS NOT TO VOMIT AT MY FACE !
=_______________________=
Because apparently, I'm sooo gonna vomit just by seeing anything as cheesy as like that
(if it happens in front of me!)
TRUST ME, I WILL
Because apparently, I'm sooo gonna vomit just by seeing anything as cheesy as like that
(if it happens in front of me!)
It's NOT sweet at all.
You know why people said everything a couple did was rather cheesy than sweet?
Have you tasted a cheese?
So masam.
So memualkan if you eat it A LOT.
That's the same thing!
Oh well.
May I never commit the same jahiliyyah's act in my life, ever.
May I never be moved by something sooo cheesy as like that, by such sweet talking as like that,
it's more cheesy when they make it so-called Islamic couple as like that.
Ugh.
Can't believe I did that!
Astagfirullahalzim.
No more.
In sha Allah.
:: Sama-sama doakan ::
Ps : Oh here's the vid.
A short story, compilation of 30 minutes.
:D
Jeans vs Skirts
You know why people said everything a couple did was rather cheesy than sweet?
Have you tasted a cheese?
So masam.
So memualkan if you eat it A LOT.
That's the same thing!
Oh well.
May I never commit the same jahiliyyah's act in my life, ever.
May I never be moved by something sooo cheesy as like that, by such sweet talking as like that,
it's more cheesy when they make it so-called Islamic couple as like that.
Ugh.
Can't believe I did that!
Astagfirullahalzim.
No more.
In sha Allah.
:: Sama-sama doakan ::
Ps : Oh here's the vid.
A short story, compilation of 30 minutes.
:D
Jeans vs Skirts
No comments:
Post a Comment