In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Sebaik-baik Menantu

Assalamualaikum wbt

It's a trend !!

I'm not the type of person who is writing based on some trend but this is quite absurd to be out-looked it.

So speaking of this topic, I find it rather funny when people linkage it with some of 'school's-product' to point him/herself as the best son/daughter in law.
See what I meant?? haha

If I'm looking for a 'menantu' right now
(kawen punn taknakk ada hati nak ada anak),

do I look for his/her certificate from high-school??

I don't think so.

I bet this trend is merely a joke but why not we take it seriously.

What's the criteria anyway?

The point of this joke is basically, the 'menantu' should have at least (by appointing his/her high school), at least the minimum knowledge of ad-deen aka basic knowledge of Islam.

That's very crucial.

Nak kawen tapi Rukun Iman, Rukun Islam pun bertukar?

Hafal just semata-mata nak jawab depan tok Kadi??

You gotta be kidding me.

I don't wish any menantu like that.

"If he/she does't take deen very very very seriously, and just thinking bout marriage ALL THE TIME, seriously Miss/Mister, you got some problem with your head!"


Hate it when the marriage is the SAME topic around and around.

But can't help it when the community is sooo immersed with that kind of thinking.
Somehow, it does effect us you know?

What should we do then?


Keep Calm. 

And Brace Your Live.

To Him.

To Islam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment