In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Being 20, The Matured ME

Assalamualaikum wbt...... :]

((I want to write about Egypt.))
((Yes, I want to write about it sooo much. After I'd seen the video, yet, there are 12 entries I want to write, and the latest will not be at the bottom and that's why, I'm holding myself to write about it for now))

........................................................................................

2014. 

I'm finally 20. 

Yes, I'm 20 and 2 months or so ;) 

To born in such early month, give me the opportunity to celebrate my birthday in early year. 

17th January 2014. 

I was really really really looking forward for my birthday at that time. Of course laaa.... It will be my first birthday celebration with -0 , behind my age :p 

Well, it seemed pretty okayyy at first with wishes from my besties, videos' wishes, instagram's wishes pheww and of course my fb timeline (memang dah tradisi FB to have all wishes from friends and also strangers alahaii)

Yet, half day of my birthday, I happened to face a little problem, well sort of. 
The bus that I took to go home BROKE DOWN ! How unlucky I am ! :(

I never encountered such things, such problem maybe tiny-eenie-minee-mooo for some people yet for me, who rarely travel with bus, and 17 years holding under parents' surveillance, that was not really my kind of thing. 

I cried. Called my Babah and I cried. Called my Mama and complained. 

Nana The CryBaby. 
(that's what my friends called me before)

The little problem I faced, was the start of other problems that soon, I will face too.

It's only March, 2 months after me being 20, yet, I faced another thing that happened to teach me how to be matured in life. Seriously, after some times, I thinks the hardship Allah has given me, was just to strengthen myself, to make me more matured, independent and the list goes on.

It's hard. 

I admit it.

But for how long for me to be such a coward? Such irresponsible childish kind of person? 
Until I'm 30? 

Hell NO. 

Alhamdulillah... I thanked Allah for every ni'mat He has given me, for every musibah He has tested me. 

I believe..............
Allah loves me ;')
"In every musibah, there's hidden hikmah"  


Do pray for me.
Although I want to be AS STRONG AS THE HULK , it will take time.
As for now, I'm just Nana The Rotkapchen, small (pendek -,- ), weak, not independent enough...

Yet I'm trying.

I try hard........ I just hope I'll not collapse before I surpass my own super-will power.

Till the, Xx

Ps : This is the pic of mine that I like BEST for my birthday last 17th January.

Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment