In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Memories of Being A Bridesmaid

Assalamualaikum wbt.... :)

Know what? I always thought marriage is such a blessing.

To be able to love your love one 'halal-ly', to be able to have a man who you dream that together with him, both of you, will go to His paradise and many more.

Don't you see what a bless moment when you completed half of your deen?

It's miracle.

Yet, I believe, marriage is NOT just for a day.


You want your marriage to be the first and the last for the rest of your life

And to fulfill that, you have to be mentally prepared, as well as, physically prepared.

Frankly speaking, I don't know either I'm ready or not.
But I know for sure, my mum still doesn't want to let go her little darling~ (that's ME ! ;) )

It's okay though. I'm not rushing into marriage, in fact I'm not longing for it.

Not anymore.

Yes, maybe, before this, I was too hooked up with the idea of marrying in the early age.

I think that's sweet.

Little did I know after your heart is broken, early marriage seems not so sweet anymore :p

And when I got a chance to be my friend's bridesmaid, I'm so agitated. I'm so excited for her.

She completed the fairytale that I wished the princess will be me ;)

I love to see what early marriage will lead them. I'm yearning to see their happiness.

That D-day, it was such a blessing. Her family had been super duper nice to me. They treated me like one of them although I just came there, barely knew them, and I secretly often forgot some of their names :(

Yes. It was PERFECT.

If and only if my precious item didn't go missing.....
That was the turnover for my feelings at that time.....


Well, every ups and downs in life, we have to cherish right?
 If not, where's the thrill ? :p


I promise pictures.Well, let's cekidaut ! ;)


20-years-old okayyy



Fefeling like a pwincess hewhew

I love this pic the MOST !

It's fun to 'usik' bride-to-be' ;)
Bridesmaid's partner- Kak Sue ;)
From high school


Ps : Let's doa-kan for their happiness.
And for ALL that wish to have an early marriage,
I wish you, GOOD LUCK ! :D

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Bridesmad berseri nampak. haha.. Nana bila lagi? Buat kejutan pleasee before fly :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uuuuu baca blog nana laa~~
      tengoklahh :p mana tahuu kowt2 time nak fly kat klia tetibe ada hero muncul propose depan parents hahahaha

      Delete