In a land of science and technologies with the sparkling of magic, the tale of a Rotkapchen
rests on the shoulders of a girl.
Her name?
.....Nana.....

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Love Letter : It's Okay Babah's Girl

Assalamualaikum wbt.... :]


Well, I guess it's quite simply for you to concluded what I'm going to post right? ;)

..............................................................................................

Dear Babah, 

Aja (my nickname around my family and close ones) writes this letter for you, for the first time after 20 years, I actually write this to you. 

On this day- 27th March 2014, you're finally 53 years old. It's half of a decade already Babah. And I've no idea when will you leave me, or I will leave you......

I love you dearly. 

Since the day I was born, now and for the rest of my life, you're forever will be my HERO, the man that I've always know would never and ever hurt me, that would protect me, that would truly love me unconditionally..... just like Mama...

Sanah Helwah Babah. 

I pray to Allah to give you long-lasting live filled with imaaan, loves and surrounded by those that really care about you. 

You loves cats even though some people don't understand the reason why all of us can't throw some of our cats- was because of YOU. Mama always said to us, if we threw some of them, as if we were throwing YOU as well, and of course that broke our hearts. 

Sometimes I didn't understand why you love cats so much Babah. I didn't understand cause I was small. Back then, I was tired going home with so much smellyellyellypoops around. Sometimes I didn't want to go back home... I rather stay at Kuantan, with no cats around.. 

Yet.... I understand now. 

You love cats because you have such a soft heart Babah....

And how stupid for me to realize dengan lambatnya, that you're missing every of you child... You want to see us, that's why if I said I'm going back home, I sensed a little exciting in your voice... just like Mama... ;)

I'm sorry Babah... for everything I'd done that may hurts your feelings. 

I know I'm imperfect daughter of yours, but I promise to be better, to take of you both...

You love Mama though she is like me- Mood Swinger~ 

We always love how you give a laughable mimic to us whenever Mama was babbling (of course to us) -for us to feel ease....

You know that life isn't about finding and keeping money. You know that people matter the most. 

That's why it's okay for you to spend money for people around you and that's why you're loved by others. ;) You're not stingyyyegyyypieee. 

Even some said that is your weakness -being too good to others- I always proud of your unselfishness. 

You give good vibes to us, your children. 

This trait of yours really influenced us -Kakak, she never will pass by a beggar without giving some of her money ; she spares some of her salary for ailment only. -Abang, he seems protected. He's rational with the money yet he thinks A LOT about Mama, about family. 

And I know the concern he had, because of you dad. 

-Adik, the one that you love the most. She has the most traits of you Babah. Her heart is the most sincere, the purest above all, I know deep down, you want to spoil her so bad yet she turns out to be more independent each day. I know you're proud of her...

And the last will be me.

I maybe don't look so much like you yet I still your daughter. And I know the trait that I got the most from you is the 'guilty-mode-overdose'. I know if I feel bad to someone, if I hurt people unintended, the tendacy of saying "I'm sorry" is high. I think that the soft spot will weaken me, yet, no. I feel relieved because of this. 

I feel this is me. 

I do have ego but ego can put aside. It's relationship with people that matter most, right Babah? :)

I treasure people around me just like you always do. 

I love you Babah.

I cried so much when I lost Note 8.0 that you gave me. 

I blamed on myself of being such irresponsible. 

And what did you say to me Babah...?



"It's okay Babah's girl" 

:')

I love you Babah. And I want to be a good daughter to you......


Much love from yours truly,
Aja


2 comments:

  1. Nanaaaaa!!!! Sobsobss I can feel you. Alia baru je cakap kat Nana hati2 lenkali tuptup Tablet Alia hilanggggg petang tadii sedihhh T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wayyyyy!! T__________T

      Why soo coincidencee wuwuwuw... takpelahh aliaa.. memang kita takkdaa jodoh dengan tab T________________T

      Delete